1. Where do I send an order or artwork by post?
2. Where do I email my pictures or artwork to?
3. Do you print anything other than cards?
4. Can I collect my cards?
5. Can I upload to your FTP site?
6. Do I need to pay VAT and is it included in the published prices?
7. How much is delivery?
8. Who delivers and at what time?
9. Do I need to sign for the delivery?
10. What happens if my cards are damaged when they are delivered?
11. What weight of board will my cards be printed on?
12. How are the cards printed?
13. How are the cards finished?
14. Do you print cards with bespoke sizes and finishes?
15. How are prices calculated
16. Unique Cards imprint
Unique Cards & Print
Beccles NR34 9PL
2. Email your pictures or artwork to the following link: email@example.com
5. You can upload your files, via FTP to our site, using the following information. Please email our studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any uploaded files.
Server – ftp.uniquecards.org
User – uniquepublic
Password – printer
6. Postcards and greetings cards are subject to VAT at the current UK rate of 20%. All published prices exclude VAT. If you need help with the final cost of your order, please call one of our sales team and we will pleased to assist you.
7. Our charge for delivery is £10.00 up to 10kgs within the UK. For any orders above this weight, please call for a quotation, or we will call you to inform you of the cost when you place your order. The £10.00 delivery charge applies to England, Wales and Scotland. Please note delivery to The Highlands and Islands of Scotland or N. Ireland may cost more. Please call or email your postcode to check. (01502 718780)
8. We use UKmail nationwide couriers, who collect from us every afternoon during the week and deliver the next working day, between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Due to the large number of deliveries and road and traffic conditions, UKmail will not give timed deliveries unless you pay for a premium service such as ‘Before 9am’. If you require this service, please call our sales team for a quotation.
9. You will need to sign for the delivery of your cards, otherwise UKmail will not leave them. Please make sure someone is in at your chosen address on the day of delivery. If no one is there to accept the order, UKmail will normally attempt to deliver the next working day, although they do not inform us this is happening.
10. IMPORTANT. You must check your parcel for any sign of damage before you sign for it. If you suspect the parcel has been tampered with, or damaged in any way, you must inform the driver and ask him to make a note of your complaint. If the damage is such that you do not want to accept the delivery, tell the driver you will not accept the parcel and your reasons. CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. We will handle the complaint on your behalf and if necessary, we will reprint the cards for you. We cannot be held responsible for damaged goods, if they were signed for as received in good condition.
11. Two page cards are printed on a high quality 430 micron one sided board, which we have made to our own specification. Four page folding cards are printed on a slightly lighter board, to reduce the springing effect of the heavier weight card.
12. Print runs over 5000 on standard size cards and 3000 on the larger cards, are printed on our litho presses. Please call for prices. We have also invested in the highest quality digital press available. This gives us more flexibility for shorter runs, keeps the prices lower and is environmentally friendly. Waste has been cut to almost zero, whilst maintaining our high quality standards.
13. Another benefit of our new digital press, is the finishing options we now offer. The cards are printed on a high quality matt board, which is the first and most environmentally friendly option. Secondly, we can apply a high gloss laminate. Or thirdly, for a supplement, we can matt laminate the cards. Finally, the cards are trimmed to size and packaged in heavy duty double wall boxes, ready for despatch.